Scared yet Feared
Fear of being lonely.
Fear of letting someone past.
Fear of getting too close.
Fear of being hurt.
Fear of letting go.
Fear of hurting him.
Fear of not one but two.
Fear of loosing me.
Fear of loosing you.
Fear of the pain.
Fear of the love.
Fear of your kiss.
Fear of your hugs.
Fear of my life.
Fear of yours.
scared. yet Feared
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scared yet Feared by Morgan Tayce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma