Boxed by volume.
Square to the inch.
You can measure the demons stench.
Broken off inside my damaged boundaries.
Displayed by the unseen.
Projected down to be more transparent.
My soul is trapped.
Webbed to be poisoned.
Bitten by the chain of pain.
Death cocooned the spider.
Vibrations triggered by the fallen angels.
The sign of fear.
Filled with sugar coated bloody lime.
Clocks the thunder through my turmoil.
Timed by the end.
Sweet is the fragrance.
The one you refuse to smell.
Sulphur burns the acid through my veins.
In front and behind.
By the gates of hell.
So dies what was send.
The last of my scented scent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scented Scent by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1914 - 1955)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christ: The Light Of The World, Denis Martindale
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Star, The Wish, The Coming..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Christmas Star, Mr. Spock
- From Drunk Pete Diary, Adeosun Olamide
- folding my hands, Mandolyn ...
- we never try to smile, Prophmatt . . .
- Compunction, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Strange Random Thoughts For A Fireside C.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Behind Lashes, naida supnet
- Timeless Era Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Those Ignorant Steps, Lawrence S. Pertillar