Boxed by volume.
Square to the inch.
You can measure the demons stench.
Broken off inside my damaged boundaries.
Displayed by the unseen.
Projected down to be more transparent.
My soul is trapped.
Webbed to be poisoned.
Bitten by the chain of pain.
Death cocooned the spider.
Vibrations triggered by the fallen angels.
The sign of fear.
Filled with sugar coated bloody lime.
Clocks the thunder through my turmoil.
Timed by the end.
Sweet is the fragrance.
The one you refuse to smell.
Sulphur burns the acid through my veins.
In front and behind.
By the gates of hell.
So dies what was send.
The last of my scented scent.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scented Scent by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun