Science: Minute Balls Too Small To Be Seen
Theory – my Favourite!
cried the Crocodile in delight -
Sub-Atomic Particles represented by
Loops of String vibrating at different Harmonics
representing different Particles with extra Dimensions
curved to form minute balls too small to be seen…
there are three dimensions - plus time –
then higher dimensions, following
Einstein’s Curved Geometries:
Objects moving in Straight
Lines - But in Curved
Margaret Alice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Science: Minute Balls Too Small To Be Seen by Margaret Alice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...