It's too loud.
But there is no sound.
Emptiness creeps up from the ground.
The space is screaming.
The walls are bleeding.
My lungs burn to keep on breathing.
The room is shrinking.
My soul thrives to stop thinking.
My ears plead just to stop ringing.
But it's too loud.
There's nothing around.
Emptiness is the loudest sound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Screaming Silence by Jessie Jett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey