Sea Glass Dreams
My head was clear,
No dreams, so far I’d fear.
But last night I dreamed a dream,
So vivid-so it seemed.
It felt so real,
Was an ordeal,
But I awoke with sweat,
A dream I could not forget.
Etched in my mind,
Like the etchings on sea glass you find,
Tumbling round and round,
In my mind, like a merry-go-round.
When I was manic,
I would panic,
Staying up too late,
Then forgetting the date.
Now I sleep so deep,
Sweet dreams to reap.
Of sea glass dreams,
That came in streams,
Oh what a foregleam,
Of what it is to dream!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sea Glass Dreams by Danette Frenz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma