Sea Glass Dreams
My head was clear,
No dreams, so far I’d fear.
But last night I dreamed a dream,
So vivid-so it seemed.
It felt so real,
Was an ordeal,
But I awoke with sweat,
A dream I could not forget.
Etched in my mind,
Like the etchings on sea glass you find,
Tumbling round and round,
In my mind, like a merry-go-round.
When I was manic,
I would panic,
Staying up too late,
Then forgetting the date.
Now I sleep so deep,
Sweet dreams to reap.
Of sea glass dreams,
That came in streams,
Oh what a foregleam,
Of what it is to dream!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Sea Glass Dreams by Danette Frenz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi