Jo Hanna Erk
By: Jo E
'Belove, you keep on seaching for me you but know you that im here'
'Stil you seach for me'
Am i not enough for you?
Why do you still seach when you know im here?
Why do you keep looking for someone to love you when im already there loving you from the begining till the end?
Why do you make excuse to run from me?
Why me beloved!
You seach, knowing in your heart that im the one
knowing that i love till eternity
knowing that im there, but still you search
Why do you seach when you know that im here by your side
when you know that i love you
you know that i will hold you in the palm of my hand
you know that im there when you cry, when your yell, when you jump for joy, when just want to be alone.
Im there, dont need to search me for you know im here.
I know that i will walk with you till the end
Im alway there
I will alway love you
Why you still seach me when im right at your side?
Am i not ENOUGH for you my BELOVED?
I LOVE YOU MY BELOVED!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Searching by Jo Hanna Erk )
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez