Dean du Preez
As seasons change to make new from old,
You have been taken to be refined like the purest of gold.
Your body not needed to where you now go,
Your spirit is free as the wind when it blows.
In our hearts there is no uncertainty,
That Jesus has claimed you as His child for eternity.
Just for now it is the memories we treasure,
Knowing God’s love for you no one can measure..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seasons by Dean du Preez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..