Sending a friendly wish
Santa Claus is on his
Snow shining silvery
Reflecting shadows in
Candles gleam, trees
Decorations of mistletoe.
A minature sleigh
eight tiny reindeer,
Happy New Year.
Heather burns's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seasons Greetings by Heather burns )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- With fires in heaven, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I met a man with orange hair, Richard Lee
- What Is Life?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The world is not in ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Vineyard, Naveed Khalid
- Love The Train Set, Margaret Alice Second
- A God-Game..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- job hunting (in our household), lee fones
- The Seasons Within Us, Melissa Furey
- Writer's Block, Roilynn brown