You say, we’ve got nothing to worry about.
I guess, I won’t if you really think so.
Of course, now I’m not a mess thanks to you,
So what it no one needs to know.
I’m fine with that, because I have,
my secret love.
I have my secret love.
Oh oh, oh oh, you’re my, secret love.
The trees, they whisper your name to me.
My dear, the clouds are resembling,
your face, those eyes, your hair, and that smile.
I can’t believe how much I’ve seen you, in my day.
And it’s hard to believe, you’re so many miles away,
but still, my secret love.
You’re my, secret love.
Oh oh, oh oh, secret love.
You’re my, you’re mine, tonight you’re mine,
and I, find, everyone can hang behind,
cause I’ll have my, secret love.
I’ll have you, and that’s enough.
Oh oh, Oh oh.
And if anyone asks, I might speak your name.
Because honestly, this isn’t something my heart can contain.
No matter how long you’ll be,
my secret love, I’m fine as long as you’re with me.
You’ll always be, always be,
My secret love.
Oh oh, Oh oh. Oh oh, Oh oh.
Jayson Howard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret Love by Jayson Howard )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich