Secrets To Reveal (To you)
Do you know
Let me tell you a secret
You were the first one I had thought was true
Atleast I saw you different.
Let me tell you another secret
Something farly different
You are the best 'bad luck' I had
Even though we spilt into different roads
I'm not in sorrow
I'm not that sad
I don't ever regret all we had
Because I am the winner
You are the ulimate loser
You will pay the price
For the broken hearts
And the bruised wounds
That remained inside of me.
You will pay the price
For the tears that carry much value
No I won't forgive you
Or even miss you.
Come on I just can't wait till I forget you.
I won't preceed your calls.
Or fall again for your falls
Love me or just hate me
Simply it doesn't really matter to me
Because there came that time I told you:
'Keep something in mind.'
'I've been hurt so many times.'
I begged you please: 'Don't be the owner of this crime'>
But you didn't listen
True my mistake was to complain to the person who broke my heart
No choice I had believed you, from the start.
Love for you?
Forgive me that's not there anymore
Trust for you?
Forgive me theres no trust too anymore.
You have tarnished the name of 'LOVE';
With you ridicioulus repeating mistakes.
One day you will dream just to glance me in your path.
Ala' Elouri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secrets To Reveal (To you) by Ala' Elouri )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland