See Me Pure And
See me, pure and independent
See me, I am doing everything
Only to please You
And it is Your pleasure.
My dear, I am dress-less
I am without any cover on my body
I am without any cover on my soul
I am not default I am not foul.
My dress is my hair
My bed is my earth-mother
My life is my nature
You are only mine and all in all, my dear.
I know it is useless to depend on
Any social formality or occupation or dress
See me, I am always fresh and refresh
I am absorbed in You and in the function of pleasing You.
And in my life-journey
In this process of life-journey
I realized You, Ultimate Truth and everything
O my dear, I need nothing but You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (See Me Pure And by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I can feel your love, Jesus James Llorico
- Grabbing The Winds, Edward Kofi Louis
- Christianity is, Peter Hall
- Poems (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- The road home from Glasgow airport, Peter Hall
- Where the grass is greener, Peter Hall
- I am not in bond, gajanan mishra
- 12,000 miles sounds closer, Peter Hall
- The Search for Lost Lives, James Tate
- Estranged in the mind, Peter Hall