See Me Pure And
See me, pure and independent
See me, I am doing everything
Only to please You
And it is Your pleasure.
My dear, I am dress-less
I am without any cover on my body
I am without any cover on my soul
I am not default I am not foul.
My dress is my hair
My bed is my earth-mother
My life is my nature
You are only mine and all in all, my dear.
I know it is useless to depend on
Any social formality or occupation or dress
See me, I am always fresh and refresh
I am absorbed in You and in the function of pleasing You.
And in my life-journey
In this process of life-journey
I realized You, Ultimate Truth and everything
O my dear, I need nothing but You.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (See Me Pure And by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri