Sachin on song,
Blasting balls all along,
What else do you want,
Sit back and enjoy!
Scintillating stroke play!
Sizzling straight drives and stunning sweeps,
Cracking cover drives and cunning cut shots,
Pleasing pulls and lingering late cuts,
Feasty flicks and hefty hooks,
Authentic on drives and audacious off drives,
Every shot on book,
Sachin plays to perfection!
East or west wherever you go,
Sachin is the best,
A cut above the rest!
Vijay Sai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sensational Sachin by Vijay Sai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma