Sachin on song,
Blasting balls all along,
What else do you want,
Sit back and enjoy!
Scintillating stroke play!
Sizzling straight drives and stunning sweeps,
Cracking cover drives and cunning cut shots,
Pleasing pulls and lingering late cuts,
Feasty flicks and hefty hooks,
Authentic on drives and audacious off drives,
Every shot on book,
Sachin plays to perfection!
East or west wherever you go,
Sachin is the best,
A cut above the rest!
Vijay Sai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sensational Sachin by Vijay Sai )
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison