ivor or ivor.e hogg
Sense and Sensitivity 2010
Sense and sensitivity.2010
Big city life is not for me.
Too many minds impinge on mine.
Broadcasting thoughts quite randomly
that have no purpose or design.
the broadcast thoughts though unaware
that other people can receive.
I find such chaos hard to bear.
I must raise barriers to achieve
the peace of mind for which I yearn.
Leaves me no choice I must return
to rural life and peacefulness.
Though city life is not for me.
It may suit you admirably.
Saturday,03 July 2010
Http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers
ivor or ivor.e hogg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sense and Sensitivity 2010 by ivor or ivor.e hogg )
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi