See does one not, the fears of mortal man?
Taste of forbidden fruit from waste, bet you can.
Hear the screams hiss and growl, is it near or be it far?
Scent of garden roses, yet all has gone to mar.
Away you graze the heavens, deep beneath the sod.
Touch the mangled flesh on the face of claimed god.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seven Dreams by Dewayne Jordan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal