Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Shadows Had No Mercy
Shadows had to lead their way,
To fulfill the perpendicular array,
Of the sand go to sand,
And none belong to land.
I was 12 at 12 by 12th April,
Noon, I saw brutal death of real,
Snatching away your soul,
No mercy like you were my all.
Only gambling for some few,
so much few breaths, you!
You wished to shake me a bade,
Shadows snatched you instead.
So called life on earth,
None escapes it's wrath,
Mummy you left me so juvenile,
Yet I had to cross life Nile,
Years could not pull you back,
Neither could days remain stuck.
You did the worth of remembrance, The equivalent of you presence,
And the exact of your virtues;
I embrace your great values.
Shadows sneaked in,
To filch me you, my sailing fin!
We loved you in our view,
But God loved to the view in you,
So much did we value the flesh,
Than Almighty, who did thresh.
We pray that you smile forever,
In eternity of heaven whenever,
Quench from the brim ocean milk,
Walk on the snow cotton silk,
To enjoy the ever dripping honey,
Help the saints hum a symphony.
Without you alot we miss,
Mama rest in peace.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shadows Had No Mercy by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- Surmounting Problems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Reflection, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Marks Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wake Of Suicide, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Miracle, Vian Sabri
- The Acrobat, Pat Raia
- Hupa, John Tansey
- i multi-task hard for you, Mandolyn ...
- Gridlock, Polarization And Shown Indiffe.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Similar yet different, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)