Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Shadows Had No Mercy
Shadows had to lead their way,
To fulfill the perpendicular array,
Of the sand go to sand,
And none belong to land.
I was 12 at 12 by 12th April,
Noon, I saw brutal death of real,
Snatching away your soul,
No mercy like you were my all.
Only gambling for some few,
so much few breaths, you!
You wished to shake me a bade,
Shadows snatched you instead.
So called life on earth,
None escapes it's wrath,
Mummy you left me so juvenile,
Yet I had to cross life Nile,
Years could not pull you back,
Neither could days remain stuck.
You did the worth of remembrance, The equivalent of you presence,
And the exact of your virtues;
I embrace your great values.
Shadows sneaked in,
To filch me you, my sailing fin!
We loved you in our view,
But God loved to the view in you,
So much did we value the flesh,
Than Almighty, who did thresh.
We pray that you smile forever,
In eternity of heaven whenever,
Quench from the brim ocean milk,
Walk on the snow cotton silk,
To enjoy the ever dripping honey,
Help the saints hum a symphony.
Without you alot we miss,
Mama rest in peace.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shadows Had No Mercy by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)