RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shards Of Memories
Waiting expectantly for answers to appear in writing, not knowing if I can delve deeply enough to figure out solutions to take away sorrow existing always within me.
Taking me into grief where I ride it's waves and cry totally alone, wondering why I always end up amidst crystal tears of yesterday's funeral pyres.
Tearing my heart in many directions, splitting my mind in excruciating shards of glassy memories, poking and cutting me incisively day and night.
Even when alone in dreams of sorrowful existence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shards Of Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones