Pamuditha Zen Anjana
Deceptions are at large.
what you see, hear, smell, feel
is not as it may seem...
forging your beliefs into,
the path of reality...
merging them with,
unseen and unobserved mysteries...
'they' find it easier if you,
obey at once...'they' know that
disobeying is much harder
not at first, but still the same...
Believe this, though it doesn't feel right!
what we search is no more,
what we need is no more,
no more is now what you only know.
only one path left to tread on...
one plan to make it all right...
create your own destiny,
your own future...
against the lies
before your eyes...
giving up everything you want,
forgetting everything you've learned,
leaving everyone you love,
trusting nothing, but your instincts...
renunciate...or consecrate yourself!
become the force you want to be,
become the sun you want to be,
give the sight & the light to the world...
Force the mind to make the difference...
From your thoughts,
Erase the world...
you'll be the difference! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shattered Realism by Pamuditha Zen Anjana )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Hounds, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Decide and follow, hasmukh amathalal
- If luck ends, hasmukh amathalal
- Love grants, hasmukh amathalal
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz