Aaj hum internet, mobile, telephone, telegram ke katar mein sabse aakhri khade hain
Ek din eaisa bhi tha ke hum katar ke sabse aage khade thae
Aur hum ek hi jariya thaa sab ki sukh dukh ki khabar pahunchane ka
Aaj hum hi aap sab se pehle alvida keh rahein hain.
Pal pal me likha hain khushiyon ka sandesha
Per Hum aapne uljhan mein itne ulajh gayae ki
Humein woh kabhi dikhayee nahin diya.
Aaj hum doondh rahein khushiyon ko
Unhee palon mein
Per woh humse itne door chale gaye ki
Humein nazar hi nahin aatha!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
There was a time when i was only source of passing messages of happiness or sadness. Today am the first one to bid good bye.
Second stanza...each moment there is some happiness...but i got entangled with my own problem tat i couldn't see happiness.now am searching for that but it went away along with the same moment.
Comments about this poem (Shayari by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...