You nearly killed me Neelu!
You entered in my life,
As a soft spoken person,
With fantastic poems.
Slowly and slowly,
I found that your,
Each poems comes,
A reply to my poems,
Especially at least one
Word you have picked up
From one of my poems
Made me think as,
If its a reply to my poems.
And as the days went by
My curiosity to find you out
Was got increased
Then some of your poems
Did irritate me
You really killed me.
Then some rubbish comments made
In your blogs by someone
Really irritated me
Because I felt it taunted me.
Really it was a terrific week for me
In frustration I posted
The poem How could you?
Immediately one poem came as
Oh my God
I just sat down
What to do next
Still frustration was mounting on
In my mind
Then I got an idea
I took a word Chameleon
From your poem Neelu
Then again took a few more words
From your poem
Finally posted it
Just free myself
Again I felt its not reaching you
Oh God again two times
Then deleted it.
I dont know
I have read many suspense novel
So my brain too wonders like that
If anything had struck
Like poems, words, or suspicious in anything
Then that one will be targeted.
I have been behind your poems
When I felt something Fishy!
It made me relaxed to
Know a female voice played it very well.
You really reeled my head...
I bow to you..
In my poems you will be the Neelu!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You nearly killed me Neelu! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)