You nearly killed me Neelu!
You entered in my life,
As a soft spoken person,
With fantastic poems.
Slowly and slowly,
I found that your,
Each poems comes,
A reply to my poems,
Especially at least one
Word you have picked up
From one of my poems
Made me think as,
If its a reply to my poems.
And as the days went by
My curiosity to find you out
Was got increased
Then some of your poems
Did irritate me
You really killed me.
Then some rubbish comments made
In your blogs by someone
Really irritated me
Because I felt it taunted me.
Really it was a terrific week for me
In frustration I posted
The poem How could you?
Immediately one poem came as
Oh my God
I just sat down
What to do next
Still frustration was mounting on
In my mind
Then I got an idea
I took a word Chameleon
From your poem Neelu
Then again took a few more words
From your poem
Finally posted it
Just free myself
Again I felt its not reaching you
Oh God again two times
Then deleted it.
I dont know
I have read many suspense novel
So my brain too wonders like that
If anything had struck
Like poems, words, or suspicious in anything
Then that one will be targeted.
I have been behind your poems
When I felt something Fishy!
It made me relaxed to
Know a female voice played it very well.
You really reeled my head...
I bow to you..
In my poems you will be the Neelu!
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You nearly killed me Neelu! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Prohibited passions, Luca Menin
- When Life Turns Topsyturvy, Toshie Nohara
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Suryakant Tripathi 'Nirala'
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)