Suzanna C Chevalier
Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn
Shelly saw a flame shining bright, the waves of the ocean reflected it’s light.
Shelly knew it was UniCandle unicorn, she heard of the legend of his magical
flaming horn. UniCandle unicorn knew Shelly lives in Lake Worth town,
so he brought her a sparkly birthday crown.
Shelly welcomed UniCandle unicorn then Shelly jumped on his saddled back,
UniCandle’s wings opened up to fly to Kavasutra Kava Bar really fast.
UniCandle unicorn had to be back to Krendoll island soon,
UniCandle unicorn asked Shelly to join him at Kavasutra for a fun afternoon.
Then UniCandle unicorn bought Shelly a special birthday treat,
a delicious chocolate coconut banana pie which is really sweet!
Now UniCandle unicorn had to fly back to Krendoll island again,
but he would stop back to see Shelly who is his new found friend.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas