Suzanna C Chevalier
Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn
Shelly saw a flame shining bright, the waves of the ocean reflected it’s light.
Shelly knew it was UniCandle unicorn, she heard of the legend of his magical
flaming horn. UniCandle unicorn knew Shelly lives in Lake Worth town,
so he brought her a sparkly birthday crown.
Shelly welcomed UniCandle unicorn then Shelly jumped on his saddled back,
UniCandle’s wings opened up to fly to Kavasutra Kava Bar really fast.
UniCandle unicorn had to be back to Krendoll island soon,
UniCandle unicorn asked Shelly to join him at Kavasutra for a fun afternoon.
Then UniCandle unicorn bought Shelly a special birthday treat,
a delicious chocolate coconut banana pie which is really sweet!
Now UniCandle unicorn had to fly back to Krendoll island again,
but he would stop back to see Shelly who is his new found friend.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn by Suzanna C Chevalier )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Epitaph, Bozhidar Pangelov
- unveil, baharak barzin
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Queen Patreniallla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Transitory, Babbling Brookes
- Having Fun, Noah Body
- winter, Clara Keiper
- After Rudyard Kipling, Josh Mitteldorf
- The cold will come, Gianfranco Aurilio
- Boredom, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK