Suzanna C Chevalier
Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn
Shelly saw a flame shining bright, the waves of the ocean reflected it’s light.
Shelly knew it was UniCandle unicorn, she heard of the legend of his magical
flaming horn. UniCandle unicorn knew Shelly lives in Lake Worth town,
so he brought her a sparkly birthday crown.
Shelly welcomed UniCandle unicorn then Shelly jumped on his saddled back,
UniCandle’s wings opened up to fly to Kavasutra Kava Bar really fast.
UniCandle unicorn had to be back to Krendoll island soon,
UniCandle unicorn asked Shelly to join him at Kavasutra for a fun afternoon.
Then UniCandle unicorn bought Shelly a special birthday treat,
a delicious chocolate coconut banana pie which is really sweet!
Now UniCandle unicorn had to fly back to Krendoll island again,
but he would stop back to see Shelly who is his new found friend.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Shelly Meets UniCandle Unicorn by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death With Mirth, Bohari Mohammad
- Today's Epic, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Counting Backwards, Natalie Evans
- An Invasion Of Content, John Garth Raubenheimer
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp