Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Shelly, Shelly my darling dear
We have known each other for many a year
You have always been kind and friendly to me
I am very appreciative of that, you see
I am very happy that you have a good husband and family
May God Bless all in your family
I love you all with my heart and soul
We will all reach Heaven-Our Goal
May 1,2006, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Clarence A. Graham, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shelly by Clarence A. Graham, Jr. )
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan