Shine! Shine my star! (Russian romance)
Shine and shine my loving star!
My shining star, my greeting star.
You are the one and cherished only one,
I'll never have another one.
And when the bright night comes down to the ground
So many stars are in the sky
But you're the one, my star, my beauty star,
You shine in gratifying rays.
The star of hope, the star of paradise,
The star of love and magic days.
You'll always be unsetting star of mine,
My soul will long for you and chase.
And all my life lights up with strength of yours,
Your rays are bright and give me light.
And if I die you shine above the grave
Just shine and shine my loving star!
Larisa Rzhepishevska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shine! Shine my star! (Russian romance) by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski