Sylvia Loven Carter
Shoe On The Other Foot....
what would you're first thought be?
would you be angry?
would you be hurt?
would you be confused
would you be devastated
'If the shoe was/were on the other foot'
if you smelled another mans colonge
anywhere on my body
'if the shoe was/were on the other foot'
if I stopped showing you tender loving moments
you know like the many times we 'knew each ' other
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shoe On The Other Foot.... by Sylvia Loven Carter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal