I ride downtown in the rain
That deafening rain
dynamite in my empty head.
every black pool in the asphalt
rapping like a haunt outside my door.
soaked in the rains tremendous rains.
water soaked in my eyes, in my shoes, in my ass crack
I rode with it at times thinking 'this will be my shower'
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Showers by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR