Cats Cradle! Cats Cradle
Upon our first meeting I began to rhyme.
You sucked the saliva from my tongue, then hid away
when I came up on you clumsily stumbling
you grabbed my pupils and hindered me,
closed me, and inspired me,
but you ever failed to tempt me.
My shoulders bare of savage sands took you by surprise,
the freckles played games in the lolling sea.
and it could not pull us apart, you and me.
Your body began to quiver when the gusts arrived.
with conspiracy behind moonlight and mountain.
Spilling droplets with slang stinging drag.
In time. They all took a stab at you.
They threw their robes at you,
smothering your decadence with their virtue
farewell avid tier
cats cradle! Cats cradle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cats Cradle! Cats Cradle by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah