RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Side Pockets Of Life
Trouble constantly filling corners of life in varied
situations and odd circumstances, tending to people's
anger and hatred.
Being dead to the living sides of whatever should
happen here in a side pocket of life.
Wondering what or how others can do something to help,
just maybe a listening ear, a hug, a caring love spread
Maybe one of these things will help to tame the
terrible anger in another person, calming their
demeanor so they won't up and kill someone else.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Side Pockets Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
- Fiery Ferment, Saiom Shriver
- ZZ Cowkilling Cowboys Want To Murder Wil.., Saiom Shriver
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)