Signs Of Yellow
this is a tribal rug
I bough for you
to cat it and design it as a robe,
a complete dress.
you told me
you like tribal family
who dears to cross
and sleep after the sun rise
in a green land.
so i bought you this rug,
so you can be my first tribe,
and my first owned green and snowy land.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Signs Of Yellow by Atef Ayadi )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow