Silence Silenced Sentensed....Man...Who Wants Silence
man! ! you look you want to sleep and someone....something....
noisy is itching you.....and you want to talk in a bee itchy about it....i under sand that! ! ....
you forget one thing
.....you are not the only one....
and please! !
STOP there....right there. please! !
let it cool man! ! ...man! ! what is up? ? ...
you are constipating a lot of staff...
global worming warning stuff...cool down man? ? get yourself a beer or something...
a bee...honey bee...to itch you everyday....and stay worm...activive and alife...
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Silenced Sentensed....Man...Who Wants Silence by Atef Ayadi )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah