Silence Silenced Sentensed....Man...Who Wants Silence
man! ! you look you want to sleep and someone....something....
noisy is itching you.....and you want to talk in a bee itchy about it....i under sand that! ! ....
you forget one thing
.....you are not the only one....
and please! !
STOP there....right there. please! !
let it cool man! ! ...man! ! what is up? ? ...
you are constipating a lot of staff...
global worming warning stuff...cool down man? ? get yourself a beer or something...
a bee...honey bee...to itch you everyday....and stay worm...activive and alife...
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Silenced Sentensed....Man...Who Wants Silence by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro