Silence Silenced Sentensed....Man...Who Wants Silence
man! ! you look you want to sleep and someone....something....
noisy is itching you.....and you want to talk in a bee itchy about it....i under sand that! ! ....
you forget one thing
.....you are not the only one....
and please! !
STOP there....right there. please! !
let it cool man! ! ...man! ! what is up? ? ...
you are constipating a lot of staff...
global worming warning stuff...cool down man? ? get yourself a beer or something...
a bee...honey bee...to itch you everyday....and stay worm...activive and alife...
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silence Silenced Sentensed....Man...Who Wants Silence by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ode To The Iroko Dryad, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- What one should not do jn the learned as.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy