Halima Ahmed (07/20/1987 / Somalia)
Silence is frustration
Silence is madness
Silence is evil and deadly
So, why should anyone be silent?
Speak up and break the silences because when you do that there are chances that you won't do what evil wants you to do....
Let your feelings flow out! !
Halima Ahmed's Other Poems
- क व ि त ा
- A note of appreciation for my father
- Fighting with the demons
- Hoyo Macaan/ Meri pyari mama [My lovely ...
- I am angry!
- me VS ME
- Midnight encounter @ the bus stop
- My cell phone ♥
- Pass it on
- Poems Somalia-My homeland!
- Praying for the betterment of Somalia
- Ramadan Muslims
- Rapists in Uniform
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.