DEEP DARK SOUL POET
Silences to me softly talk...
The silence comes within me, tall,
When with darkness I again fall,
A shadow creeping softly stays,
And shows its vision in many ways.
Everything my brain still knows,
Step by step into silence it goes;
Dreams and feelings down it break's,
Away my visions all it takes.
When I am alone and streets I walk,
Silences to me softly talk,
About the heart that was here before,
But is now gone for ever more.
A lonesome soul just only knows,
The restless silence that never goes;
Sharp and shining like a razor blade,
A forgotten love song now too late.
That echoed once from heart to heart,
With promises to never depart;
But now lies resting on its own,
Like silences that are still quietly alone.
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silences to me softly talk... by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak