DEEP DARK SOUL POET
The rain started falling today, from up high
within the dark clouds embracing the sky
they swelled like honey dew,
ripe and sweet, something new.
the sunset played the saddest tune,
of past love and passion in ruin
each ray lingers to touch the moon
reflecting memories in a mirrored cocoon.
the silence haunts me in my dreams
chaotic, with endless questioning it seems
with silver linings making icy steam
encasing the raging fire within.
questions left behind in every heart's mind
softly haunting for answers to find
each lonely answered prayer I embrace
deep within my darkened space.
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dark Rain... by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid