RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silent Pastimes Of Expression
Rocking to rhythms of inner tempos, taking choices to the extreme,
living the dream with no qualms or distaste and taking notions
into atmosphere's of lively entertainment.
Sojournly feeling sensory perception as it engulfs me beyond any
expectation of life - soaring into avenues and pathways never taken before.
Collapsing on negative attitudes, never considering picking them
up or bringing them along, just enjoying every moment, flying into musical scores of behavior, and jumping through hoops to get to the best part of life over the moon.
Signatures enveloping every thought, connecting with a creative
process, awakening more each moment, scattering themselves
through memories, lying haphazardly on shores of lonely horizons,
awaiting silent pastimes of expression.
Sanguinely portraying an attitude of beautiful symmetry, taking
me across borders and scraping against patterns, filling me with
intense moments of movement and tidal motions of existent salient
stratosphere lent by heaven's gardens to portray on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Pastimes Of Expression by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Prayer For My Daughter, William Butler Yeats
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- unemployment, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Pearl of Wisdom, hafiz qasim
- As lovely chance, hasmukh amathalal
- Worldly pleasure, gajanan mishra
- Create sweetness, hasmukh amathalal
- No Means No, Gillu Rahul
- Self Pride, Katherine Perry
- Father, hafiz qasim
- who stole my thunder, Cee Bea
- The Poet in Crossroad, Pranab K. Chakraborty