What can delight us more?
Enough of wealth or nature
Autumn or spring
What can it bring?
I found an answer
As child needs care
We too need something to nurture
For happiness in future
No one may like autumn
It is of great concern
The age is worrying
Lots of problems, it is carrying
Actual end is nearing
In mind it caters
With lot more to bear
Lt us look back
And find nothing was at stake
It was just smoke
Life was simple joke
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simple Joke by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi