Marvin Brato Sr
Good happy life I wish to obtain
Every act I do is to make certain.
Real challenges is my aspiration
Life itself is my sole inspiration.
Yes I feel it is my innate duty
Need to avail an opportunity.
Varied things got my attention
Instinct poetry molds my imagination
Enjoy expressing my variable emotion.
Virtues of love, friendship and honesty
Are traits that make a better personality.
Learning new concepts I always aspire
Empowered intellect I solely desire.
None but my father is someone real
Care he gives our family is great deal.
In marriage, a man's duty I consider
As lover he must be good provider.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Simple Wish by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Massasauga Saga - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar