Is It Poetry
Sleeping With You
Flowing freely effervescent from
the sky forever new.
Blending moist all the rain harps
of gold knowing joy.
Flutes of pan slowing down never
less hearing all.
Melodic of note b sharp bright star
hardly flat hold a scale.
Heralded flowing wind softly chime
angle fine know your lines.
Meter heart beats the spark current
passed all on time patience
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sleeping With You by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty