Lawrence S. Pertillar
And smearing one's name.
To gain and claim a personal fame...
Does not undo the shame of it.
Nor correct the affects that exists.
Arguments between classes,
To produce an opinion from the masses...
Is a fact of life,
For those who cling onto deceit and spite.
And delivers to the innocent,
Actions done without defense.
Whether edited to correct or not...
A suffering is experienced,
At one's expense to be expected not to stop.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smearing by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौबो अन, Bahadur Basumatary
- In company, hasmukh amathalal
- In our company, hasmukh amathalal
- Scenario Z, Rod Lloyd
- IT Screams = spittin on the mortal cum.., sEaN nOrTh
- Some Will Leap, Rod Lloyd
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah