SO, SHE DUMPED ME
I used to believe in her
She used to trust in me
She loved me and care for me
But now I know all was empty lies.
I was happy, the day I saw her
Coming running to me
We huged each other, and kissed
A thousand of my kisses, to her I gave.
Her sweetness I enjoyed
She felt me, we make love.
I promised, She promised
To DEATH, FOREVER IT WILL BE.
TODAY, I smile a childish smile
When I saw her, SHE GAVE ME AN ACID-SMILE
I've been litted into a rubbish bin
Now i'm dancing in the ashes with no one else around.
What happened I dont know
BUT SO, SHE DUMPED ME
For an unkown reason.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SO, SHE DUMPED ME by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)