SO, SHE DUMPED ME
I used to believe in her
She used to trust in me
She loved me and care for me
But now I know all was empty lies.
I was happy, the day I saw her
Coming running to me
We huged each other, and kissed
A thousand of my kisses, to her I gave.
Her sweetness I enjoyed
She felt me, we make love.
I promised, She promised
To DEATH, FOREVER IT WILL BE.
TODAY, I smile a childish smile
When I saw her, SHE GAVE ME AN ACID-SMILE
I've been litted into a rubbish bin
Now i'm dancing in the ashes with no one else around.
What happened I dont know
BUT SO, SHE DUMPED ME
For an unkown reason.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SO, SHE DUMPED ME by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
- Rains Of Tomorrow, Curtlan Popo
- What Am I?, Curtlan Popo
- When Blue turns to Red, Aftab Alam
- Who Blows The Bubbles?, Curtlan Popo
- Life, Geometry's Whisper, Aeronius D. McCoy
- On Life's Behest,, Aftab Alam
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns