SO, SHE DUMPED ME
I used to believe in her
She used to trust in me
She loved me and care for me
But now I know all was empty lies.
I was happy, the day I saw her
Coming running to me
We huged each other, and kissed
A thousand of my kisses, to her I gave.
Her sweetness I enjoyed
She felt me, we make love.
I promised, She promised
To DEATH, FOREVER IT WILL BE.
TODAY, I smile a childish smile
When I saw her, SHE GAVE ME AN ACID-SMILE
I've been litted into a rubbish bin
Now i'm dancing in the ashes with no one else around.
What happened I dont know
BUT SO, SHE DUMPED ME
For an unkown reason.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SO, SHE DUMPED ME by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI