NENGOVHELA MURENDENI Poems
- Self Respect Self respect is self love Self respect provoke ...
- So, She Dumped Me I used to believe in her She used to trust...
- Our President Jz. (Jacob Zuma) Do you want to lead really? ...
- The Voice Of Poetry The voice of poetry have to be ...
- The Wise Man And A Fool Man A man having separated himself ...
- Mothers Day Mothers, mothers, mothers Mercy that you have ...
- Vision A picture of your self determination in the ...
I WAS BORN ON THE 08 OF THE FIRST MOUNTH IN SOUTH AFRICA IN A VILLAGE CALLED MARAXWE WHICH IS FOUND AT VENDA, OUT SIDE THOHOYANDOU.
I AM CONCIVED FROM MRS NENGOVHELA TENDANI MERRIAM WITH THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO ME.
I AM A CRISTIAN WHO DO REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD AND LET GOD TO LEAD HIS WAY ALL THE TIMES, ATTENDING CHURCH AT 'THE ZION APPOSTOLIC OLD ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NENGOVHELA MURENDENI
Self respect is self love
Self respect provoke love for others
Self respect is GOD respect
Self respect is self norishing
Self respect is self control
Respect and love
Respect and praise
Respect and join
Respect and rejoyce
Respect and cellebrate
Respect and enjoy
For the love of god is respect.