THE VOICE OF POETRY
The voice of poetry have to be ashured
Children have to learn
Adullts have to engage
For the voice of poetry a key is.
Education the voice of poetry
Success the voice of poetry.
Learn the voice
Usher the voice
Sing with the voice
Dance on the poetry voice.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE VOICE OF POETRY by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This Night, Neela Nath
- Chuseok Korean Thanksgiving Day (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Children Playing, Ronald Chapman
- Winter Crept, hap rochelle
- Meeting Ronald Reagan, Roy Blokker
- Cheat, Ronald Chapman
- Stephen Gill's Divergent Shades, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman