I am in a spring mood today,
For me it’s always Sunday.
I walk with a charming smile
As I have my own and unique life style.
I don’t care if it’s winter or autumn,
I always sing my own anthem.
Wednesday looks at Friday with envy,
So what? Sundays are plenty!
I walk and I smile.
There is nothing that can rile.
Autumn, fogs and rain?
So what? It’s not the main!
The main is my mood,
The second is my food,
The third is my life
For which I’ll strive.
Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 6th of November,2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So what? by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley