I am in a spring mood today,
For me it’s always Sunday.
I walk with a charming smile
As I have my own and unique life style.
I don’t care if it’s winter or autumn,
I always sing my own anthem.
Wednesday looks at Friday with envy,
So what? Sundays are plenty!
I walk and I smile.
There is nothing that can rile.
Autumn, fogs and rain?
So what? It’s not the main!
The main is my mood,
The second is my food,
The third is my life
For which I’ll strive.
Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 6th of November,2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So what? by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smoke on the Rooftops, jim hogg
- To my coy grand mum, Emmanuel chibuike
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate