We will meet soon
But we will soon part again
Not knowing the next meeting place.
It is two seasons since we last met
Your hair is long now
The last time
We built a house of words.
When I imagined you
Watering the plants in the balcony
You were reading leaves
That this moment is short
This embrace and
Our lives, together and a part
Too soon swept away
By winds of disappearances.
But for now, we will meet
And I will let you rest
Like a soft shadow
On my arm.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soon by Khalid Albudoor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar