The tender touch of such heat,
The softness of warmth, feeling complete.
Blending of hearts, the becoming of one,
The deep darkness, the loneliness gone.
Closing my eyes, I open my soul,
Letting you in, breaking the cold.
At first like ice, but hot to touch,
This feeling inside overwhelming, too much.
Sewing my wounds with heartfelt lips,
Blacking out the bad with your lunar eclipse.
The taste of your mouth, so tasty and sweet,
Inside of my body, I'm feeling so weak.
I'm flowering open to show you my all,
Petals are brightening, catch before they fall.
I feel so open, so high in the sky,
When I'm with you, I know its no lie.
You've broken my spell and set me free,
Unlock my heart and let me be me.
My soul mate forever, I've truly found,
My best friend forever, I'm eternally proud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (soul lover by Danielle Newell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hoarding, gajanan mishra
- In The Theatre Of Roses I Took My Seat, mary douglas
- The Value Of Life, Marites C. Cayetano
- River and ocean, gajanan mishra
- My Kudos To Your Beauty, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Learning to Lean on Him, Annajoy Thompson
- Learning, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Belong, Anthony Di'anno
- Focus On Your Studies, Ronell Warren Alman
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK