The truth of a day where love is pure
All flowers and sweets that will perish and fall
The scent will fade, the treats all gone
But these feelings inside will flourish for one.
Full kissing and secret smiles
heart pumping, running for miles.
Unspoken words felt with a touch
Body tingling, its all too much.
True love is pure, sweet and strong
Holding each others hands a moment too long.
Tender and true, these feelings for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Travelling Valentine by Danielle Newell )
- Hunger - never, gajanan mishra
- Our world's critical crises, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Unexpected Rendezvous, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Deathly war of soul, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Creed of yours, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Epistle To Mine Mater, Sir Toby
- Story for all of me, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- I saw only her, Erato
- Care of tear, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The Grave, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)