I don’t know where you came from,
or, indeed, where you’ve been.
But the shimmering aura around you,
is the light I believe I’ve seen.
I don’t how it happened,
that we crossed each other’s paths.
But this sacred partnership,
is one we shall make last.
I don’t know how many eras,
or lives I’ve travelled through.
But I’ve finally found what I was searching for,
a soul mate, in you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Mate by Dan Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Let us not quote, hasmukh amathalal
- It's Okay, Michael McParland
- I invite you, hasmukh amathalal
- Prelude, Paul Cranley
- Be I Worthy....., Jara Son of Ahaz
- I love but, hasmukh amathalal
- 'FOR ME—WHAT MADE ‘BRYANT MCGILL' TRULY .., Nikhil Parekh
- happy b'day to india's most fascinating .., Nikhil Parekh
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney