I don’t know where you came from,
or, indeed, where you’ve been.
But the shimmering aura around you,
is the light I believe I’ve seen.
I don’t how it happened,
that we crossed each other’s paths.
But this sacred partnership,
is one we shall make last.
I don’t know how many eras,
or lives I’ve travelled through.
But I’ve finally found what I was searching for,
a soul mate, in you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul Mate by Dan Brown )
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
- May We All Find What We're Looking For S.., Daniel Karbon
- Your love has made me wild and mad, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Tree of life, Veronica Centeno
- Gil Scott Heron, Daniel Karbon
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson