RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Centering amidst camouflaged interpretations of reality.
Succeeding at many artistic endeavors, savoring every morsel of meaning derived from inner meetings of the soul.
Symmetry of the soul meeting with musical patterns of existent theories, tantamount to genius of imaginational depths.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Soul's Symmetry by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris