Speck of dust
In this universe of life.
Questions I ask, don't get answered.
Thoughts come across, kinda wished they didn't.
People come into my presence, i don't want to stop.
My foot on the accelerator, speeding away from love.
Spent too much time thinking.
Not stopped to do any living.
Got too old before my time.
Regrets in my mental scrapbook, kept.
Laughed not, never smiled just wept.
Just want to fly away, start again.
Tried sailing away but that ship sank.
Just what is my purpose, i wonder daily.
I but a speck of dust.
I am but a speck of dust.
Ibrar Siddiqi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speck of dust by Ibrar Siddiqi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice