Speech And Worship
Speech and worship is the main freedom,
For we wish to instil a scary feeling
After the feelings have been felt,
Forcing away the emotions of regret.
Return me to them, now that I gear my standard,
Jolly natures abound, full of the astonishment,
And fear is against regions of peace,
Glorious actions are committed for ever.
Let the words of endeavour be once the freedom,
Let freedom act casually from time to time.
All of our history is built on these premises,
Ethical problems are now to be solved.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speech And Worship by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Are My Life, Radha; You Are My Heart.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Another Poem About That Sean Guy, Katty Briones
- Sean, Katty Briones
- The Bath Tub is Optional, Deborah DeNicola
- Moments When I Think I Still Love You, Katty Briones
- Paper Fan, Deborah DeNicola
- Librarians, Bijay Kant Dubey
- This Morning From the Porch, Deborah DeNicola
- Gauguin's Red, Deborah DeNicola
- Coffee After Dark, Michael Mira