Speech And Worship
Speech and worship is the main freedom,
For we wish to instil a scary feeling
After the feelings have been felt,
Forcing away the emotions of regret.
Return me to them, now that I gear my standard,
Jolly natures abound, full of the astonishment,
And fear is against regions of peace,
Glorious actions are committed for ever.
Let the words of endeavour be once the freedom,
Let freedom act casually from time to time.
All of our history is built on these premises,
Ethical problems are now to be solved.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Speech And Worship by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp