Mark R Slaughter
Spider, work your spinneret -
Paste the trap with silken net.
Insect folly be your hope -
Death to him in sticky rope!
Eat your fill then fix your web, now
Rest as day begins to ebb.
Copyright © Mark Raymond Slaughter 2009
Mark R Slaughter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SPIDER by Mark R Slaughter )
Did you read them?
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus