I am in a spring mood today,
For me it’s always Sunday.
I walk with a charming smile
As I have my own and unique life style.
I don’t care if it’s winter or autumn,
I always sing my own anthem.
Wednesday looks at Friday with envy,
So what? Sundays are plenty!
I walk and I smile.
There is nothing that can rile.
Autumn, fogs and rain?
So what? It’s not the main!
The main is my mood,
The second is my food,
The third is my life
For which I’ll strive.
Larisa Rzhepishevska (Odessa, Ukraine)
The 6th of November,2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spring Mood by Larisa Rzhepishevska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki