Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
flower into life
paradise garden promises
green fingers plant
renewal Eden promises
snow was blanket
protecting tiny earth seeds
harvest bursts forth
as springtime blessings
Split Imaging from the poem ‘Breaking Seal Soil Brave Birth Risings’ by Terence George Craddock.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23feb10 The Day After: Garden City by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley